16 Nisan 2019 Salı

Augmented Reality (AR) for Vocabulary Teaching

Hi everyone,

In one of our Instructional Technologies and Material Design classes, we studied the app HP Reveal.

Thanks to Cemil Gökhan Karaca, we were informed about Augmented Reality (AR) and how to adopt the use of AR in education, especially in language teaching. Also, the advantages and the disadvantages of HP Reveal and the use of AR in classroom environment were discussed.

Here is a photo of me and my friends while practising the use of HP Reveal which is taken by our lecturer Tuncer Can.



In the video below, I showed some of the examples of AR I created with the use of HP Reveal.

The last one is my favorite! :)



I believe that the use of Aurasma would be really helpful in vocabulary learning and for young learners, as the things that are created are really attention getting.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QR Code

Hi again, QR codes are getting more and more popular day by day. They are really helpful to get people's attention. They are really ...