12 Mayıs 2019 Pazar

Interactive Image



Thinglink lets you to create interactive images, videos or 360° Images. I quite liked the idea of creating and using interactive images, it reminded me of 'mapping' technique.

What I like about these interactive images is you are able to link anything you want; another image, video, sound, a text, a website...

I prepared an interactive image for the book 'Lord of the Flies'. It shows some basic facts about the book. 




I think this kind of things can be adapted to any topic so they will be really useful for every field. 

I also think that this interactive images would be really interesting for the students, as you show only one material but you got more than it is.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QR Code

Hi again, QR codes are getting more and more popular day by day. They are really helpful to get people's attention. They are really ...