12 Mayıs 2019 Pazar

Lifelong Learning

After I got my certificate from my online course, I wanted to share some information and my ideas with you about online courses.

First of all, here is my certificate. Nowadays, I'm interested in French and I would like to learn it, so this online course was a great beginning for me!



There are numerous free or paid online courses from many universities, lecturer or experts from different fields so I believe this courses are a great source for many different areas.

Also, online courses support learner autonomy as they provide materials and you decide other things, like when to study or how to study.

Following online courses is an amazing thing to do for having the habit of lifelong learning.

Here are some websites that provide online courses, you can have a look at them:








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QR Code

Hi again, QR codes are getting more and more popular day by day. They are really helpful to get people's attention. They are really ...