3 Mayıs 2019 Cuma

Comics

Pixton is a place to make comics, storyboards and graphic novels. 


As far as I realized, Pixton is widely used in the education field.






I quite like the idea of every individual having their own avatar, here is my mine:



(I'm not sure if it looks like me though.)


I prepared a comics and I think something like this would be really appropriate to all the levels in writing and/or speaking sessions.



With the use of this comic, I can ask my students to create a fiction and write a short story.
Another alternative would be asking some questions and make the students speak about it.

Something like this can be created easily on Pixton to use in writing and speaking sessions or as ice-breaker in the beginning of the class. 

The last thing I want to mention is class photo! If you share your link with your students, after they created their own avatars, all of you can take a class photo with your avatars together!

I believe that these kind of stuff are so fun, motivating and attention getting for the students!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

QR Code

Hi again, QR codes are getting more and more popular day by day. They are really helpful to get people's attention. They are really ...